亞聖外語留學機構討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

寫作講義03的範文

向下

寫作講義03的範文  Empty 寫作講義03的範文

發表  mencius 周四 12月 13, 2012 7:27 am

The Body Paragraphs:

From the perspective of medical care, medical quality in big cities is much better than that(注意同等比較的觀念) in the countryside. Hospitals in big cities often have the opportunity to do extensive medical research sponsored by corporations(形容詞子句省略形式,修飾先行詞research), which enriches(注意,這裡為補述用法,說明前面句子造成的結果,且視為單數,所以enrich加s) doctors’ experience and expertise and thereby betters(對等連接enriches) their medical quality. On the other hand, with their vulnerable(=sensitive, susceptible) to infectious diseases, children need good medical quality and equipment to receive moderate treatment. Take, for example, my personal experiences. When I was a child, I once contracted a disease called “dengue fever.” Despite(這裡用比較對照手法申論,若用although,則是連接詞子句,但用despite則為介係詞片語,注意同義的片語為in spite of,要背清楚) doctors’ endeavor to scrutinize my symptoms, none of them could diagnose the very cause. Finally, my parents took me to visit a doctor in a big city. After thoroughly examining my symptoms, the physician explained my illness to my parents and gave me proper treatment, which (這裡為補述用法)not only saved my life but also alleviated(=relieve, mitigate, soothe, pacify, mollify, diminish, reduce) my parents’ pressure.

In light of(請記得複習此類transition) social resources, big cities are bulging with(充滿=be full of, be filled with, be fraught with, be brimming with, be packed with) highly accessible cultural resources. Children growing up in big cities have more opportunities to utilize various cultural resources, such as libraries and bookstores. Simultaneously(要用另一點來說明闡述,可用「再者」或「同時」這兩種transition), they can visit some interesting places, like zoos, museums, and aquariums, and participate in music and dance performances. These cultural resources not only play an important role in the development of children’s intelligence but also help them cultivate(=develop, foster, nourish, nurture) certain characteristics—creative ideas, acute observation, and talents for learning(破折號之後可為獨立子句或名詞片語,用來說明前面整個獨立子句或特定名詞片語的觀念). This way, children growing up in big cities are more likely to (說明可能性的重要片語,一定要背!)have many advantages than those(同等比較的觀念) growing up in the countryside.

For children growing up in big cities, they have more opportunities to meet different races and cement their relationships(鞏固人際關係為寫作時常用的main idea,要把這個點子記起來,你會在很多文章裡用到它). Actually, relationships are not an inherent(=congenital, immanent, inborn, inbred, innate, instinctive, indigenous) quality, but a learned ability. By frolicking(嬉戲,嬉鬧) and chatting with other companions, children growing up in big cities can learn how to get along with others and realize the world around them. The more children learn how to get along with others, the more easily they can successfully cement their friendships. And this close friendship will to some extent affect their later personalities and diplomacy, which(非限定修飾形容詞子句,修飾先行詞personalities and diplomacy) will have a far-reaching(深遠的,重要單字) influence on(記得,influence的介係詞要用on) children’s learning ability and relationships.

mencius
Admin

文章數 : 157
注冊日期 : 2012-12-13
來自 : 台中市中區自由路2段8號10樓

http://www.mencius.com.tw

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章