亞聖外語留學機構討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

寫作技巧(10)解答

向下

寫作技巧(10)解答 Empty 寫作技巧(10)解答

發表  mencius 周四 12月 13, 2012 8:19 am

A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either
‧ to go on vacation
‧ to buy a car
Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

If my friend has to choose either to take a vacation or to buy a car, it will be a difficult decision to make. On one hand, vacations are indispensable because they help people relax and refresh their energy. What’s more, they serve as good opportunities for learning or experiencing something new. A car, on the other hand, is a helpful tool which makes life more convenient and comfortable. Although it’s hard to decide which choice is wiser, I would advise my friend to purchase a car for the following reasons.

First, there are considerable advantages to purchasing a car. For instance, a car is so useful that owning one can make my friend’s life much more convenient and easier. He can go to any place he prefers no matter how far it is and he can even have a journey in his car. He can also have more job or school choices; even the job or school he favors is far way from home. Although it costs much to purchase and maintain a car, considering the benefits of having a car, it is still worthy.

Of course, there are still some advantages to going on a vacation. When people are fed up with their work or routine life, they can go throw these worries behind, having a trip to enjoy the wonders of the nature and the unique characters of other culture. They may forget all of their tiredness, feeling fully relaxed and regaining the energy to undertake the next tasks. However, the pleasure and effect of taking a trip seem temporary, compared to those of buying a car. It only lasts for a few days or weeks and in the end it will leave nothing but memories.

The choice between a vacation and a car is indeed a difficult one. However, I believe that purchasing a car seems a more practical option. First, it makes my friend’s life more convenient, helps him find a better job or school and lasts a lot longer than a vacation.

mencius
Admin

文章數 : 157
注冊日期 : 2012-12-13
來自 : 台中市中區自由路2段8號10樓

http://www.mencius.com.tw

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章