亞聖外語留學機構討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

寫作講義03句子翻譯

向下

寫作講義03句子翻譯  Empty 寫作講義03句子翻譯

發表  mencius 周四 12月 13, 2012 7:41 am

The reference answers to the rest of the 3rd teaching material are as follows. I hope that you have finished practicing these translation entries. Try to translate them first and then check the version of mine later. DON'T JUST COPY THEM VERBATIM, because there won't be any use of it. In order to improve your own skill, you are encouraged to practice more, think more, write more, and still, write more.

Your Teacher,
Christine

S + Vt + O + OC
The merchant found his commodities stolen last night.

People in a democratic country take freedom of speech for granted.

The nocturnal habits and mournful cries of owls have made them objects of superstition for some people.

The president appointed the renowned economist (as) financial minister.

Most educators today consider computer literacy (to be) a necessary addition to the basic scholastic requirements.

Scientists around the world call Albert Einstein a genius.

I find it absurd that nothing has been done to protect passengers from fire.

I take it for granted that you will wait for me for good.

The mayor thinks it necessary that every citizen should obey the traffic rules.

X-rays are able to pass through objects and thus make visible details that are otherwise impossible to observe.

Proper exercise plays a significant role in the rehabilitation of patients with various back ailments.

S + Vt + IO + DO
My parents bought me a fancy mobile phone.= My parents bought a fancy mobile phone for me.

I handed the receptionist my room key.= I handed my room key to the receptionist.

I must attribute what I am today to my parents and teachers.

mencius
Admin

文章數 : 157
注冊日期 : 2012-12-13
來自 : 台中市中區自由路2段8號10樓

http://www.mencius.com.tw

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章